High Level terpenes:
The cannabis terpenes profile of High Level from Cali Terpenes is a perfect mixture of terpenes, with exactly the same aromatic profile of an extraction of terpenes of the famous sativa variety High Level from Eva Seeds bank of seeds, crossbreeding of Lesotho x Skunk Haze.
Terpenes from 100% organic (botanic) origin.
Made with the highest quality raw materials, originally from crops free of transgenics (NO GMO) and free of pesticides or polluting agents.
High Level terpenes do not contain any extra solvent or cannabinoids (THC, CBD, CBG, CBN, etc.).
Dominant terpenes in High Level:
Myrcene, Caryophyllene, Pinene, Limonene, Linalool, Terpinolene, Terolidol.
Modulation of the cannabinoids effect:
High Level terpenes act in synergy with cannabinoids by modulating its effect and providing a feeling of creativity and euphoria and physically active.
Ideal for improving your mood and relieving some pains.
Flavour and aroma of High Level terpenes:
High Level terpenes from Cali Terpenes have a fruity and sweet aroma, its flavour reminds of rape fruit with spicy touches.
Possible applications of terpenes from Cali Terpenes:
Cannabis terpenes profiles from Cali Terpenes have endless applications but they are mainly used to provide aroma and flavour of the specific cannabis varieties to all types of products such as:
- Cannabis concentrates and extractions (Rosin, BHO, dry hash, THC or CBD distillates, etc.)
- Food and beverages (contact us for our terpenes packing for food or drinks production)
- Hemps or cannabis flowers.
They are also used to formulate and add flavour to several kinds of cosmetic products (creams, balsams, perfumes, etc.)
They are suitable for all sorts of instruments and systems for aromatherapy (diffusers, candles, essential oils, etc.)
If you need more information about how to use terpenes from Cali Terpenes, visit our blog.
Usage recommendations of terpenes from Cali Terpenes:
Our terpenes are 100% pure, without addings or solvents. You should handle them with caution. Our product can’t be consumed without being diluted (except for tastings in cold vaporizers, in which you should use pure terpene). Once diluted in the right proportion, the product will be totally safe and takes all the benefits of our terpenes.
1ml of terpenes = 40 drops (0.025ml each drop of *1ml dropper), therefore 1 drop represents approximately 0.25% of 10ml base:
1 drop in 10ml = 0,25%
2 drops in 10 ml = 0,50%
4 drops in 10ml = 1%
8 drops in 10ml = 2%
12 drops in 10ml = 3%
We always recommend testing from less to greater quantity, because our terpenes provide an intense flavor and aroma easily.
- The reccomended and most common propotion of our terpenes to provide enough flavor and aroma to e-liquid bases is 1% to 3% (to a maximum of 4%; the most common proportion is 2%).
- Example: if you start from 10ml of e-liquid base and you have choose to use 2% of terpenes, you just only add 0,2 ml of our terpenes.
- If you start from 100ml of e-liquid base and you have choose to use 2% of terpenes, you must add 2ml of our terpenes.
* We strongly recommend visiting our post “How to make e-liquid with terpenes“.
Cannabis extractions and concentrates:
- The reccomended and most proportion of terpenes to provide enough flavor and aroma to dry extractions (dry hash or traditional hash, …), BHO (wax, shatter, live resin, …), rosin, distillates of THC or CBD, is from 1% to 3% of terpenes (to a maximum of 4%; the most common proportion is 2%-3%).
- Example: if you start from 10gr of cannabis concetrate (as a clear,ex) and you have choose to use 3% of terpenes, you just only add 0,3 ml of our terpenes.
- We recommend to make some test from the lower to the higher quantity. For exemple: 1 drop for 3 gr, 1 drop for 2 gr, 1 drop for 1gr (max) …
- Taste the product after few days in order to enjoy better the results of the different proportions.
- It’s really important to make a good and homogeneous mixture and waiting almost 24/48h for a total integration of the terpenes.
* Please have a look to our post “How to use terpenes” and discover step by step how to add terpenes to cannabis extractions and concentrates.
Hemp or Cannabis flowers:
Terpenes are also used to increase the aroma and flavor of hemp or cannabis flowers. Cannabis plants usually haven’t more than 4% terpenes, and depending on how professional your method of application is, you will need more or less terpenes to add aroma and flavor.
The optimal way is to use an aromatizer, place the flowers in a vertical dryer inside an enclosed space, like a grow box, in which the extraction is used to re-circulate and re-enter the remaining terpenes back into the dryer. For every kilo of flowers you need to add to the aromatizer from 5ml to 10ml of terpenes mixed with water (20%terpenes & 80%water).
Once the aromatization process is finished, we suggest check over the level of humidity of the buds. If the humidity is excessive, let the flowers dry for the necessary hours until they reached the right point.
At the end, store the flowers in an airtight container in order to preserve the flavoring adding and help terpenes to stabilize.
We recommend to store the buds in an airtight and vacuum pack. The vacuum will ensure that the terpenes penetrate completely into the plant, leaving a long-lasting homogeneous aroma.
*If you have any inquire during the application of terpenes please do not hesitate to get in touch with our technical department.
Food and beverage:
The right amount of terpenes (or cannabis aromas) to use in Food & Beverage is much lower than that used in e-liquids or cannabis products. This amount always depend on the base from which you start and from the moment in which the application takes place.
We always recommend apply the terpenes during cold processes, trying to avoid the strong pressure changes (ex. Vaccuum); in this way the terpenes will not evaporate and they will perfectly integrate in your recipe.
Here you have some examples of the proportions suggested for food & drinks:
- Ice cream: Approx 0.025ml of Terpenes to 0.1ml for 1kg Ice cream.
- Beer: Approx. 1ml of Terpenes for 3L of beer.
- Sparkling water: Approx. 1 or 2 drops of Terpenes per 1L of water.
- Oils: Approx. 1ml of Terpenes for 3L of oil.
- Honey: Approx. 1ml of Terpenes for 1kg or 2 kg of honey.
The packaging of our terpenes is ideal for a perfect conservation of terpenes. They’re equipped with a safety stopper, anti-leakage disk and screw cap. Make sure to close it after use.
Terpenes are volatile elements, we always recommend to keep them cold in the fridge, in this way you will avoid possible evaporation during the use.
Remember that while using the terpenes the temperature should not exceed 60 ° C to avoid the evaporation of most volatile terpenes.
Always keep our terpenes in their original packaging because the dark glass used is UV rays proof and is perfect for the conservation of thermo or photosensitive products; in this way you can avoid color changes, losses or contamination, (terpenes are corrosive and can damage other materials such a plastic)
Certificates of terpenes from Cali Terpenes:
- Cali Terpenes S.L. is registered as an exporting company in FDA (Food and Drugs Association).
- They respect the rules and regulations of the European vaporisation rules.
- If you need tech files or safety files of our terpenes, contact us.
- Best after grow product award at Spannabis 2019